Fellowship of Movement
* You are encouraged and invited to come in devotion to a fellowship of movement.
* Come for an informational meeting.
* Our group will be led by Wells Dwiggins Thomason.
* We will be walking and/or running together.
* The event is for runners/walkers alike.
* All ages and abilities are welcome and will be accommodated.
* We will discuss our schedule and answer any questions and do some stretching to get started.
* We hope many will want to set a goal of participating in the River Run for Orphans 5k on May 20, 2017.
* Expect to pray, laugh and move.
Movie and Dinner Fellowship
* Movie: The Shack — An allegorical story of the Trinity represented by 3 people groups, interworking in the life of one man in the aftermath of his daughter’s death.
* When: Late afternoon (determined by movie time availability)
* Who: Teen and Adult Audiences. The film is rated PG13.
* How: Contact Katie Morgan, or stay tuned for specific times to meet at the Tysons Corner Movie Theater.
* Light dinner in the food court following.
* 5:00-7:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall.
* Pizza and drinks will be provided!
* Desserts: Last names beginning with A-M will bring.
* Sides or Snacks: Last names beginning with N-Z will bring.
* PRIZES NEEDED: Please bring prize donations to the Conference Room no later than March 15.
* The Flower Committee has ordered pots of beautiful spring flowers to place in the sanctuary on Easter Sunday as memorials, to honor loved ones, and to beautify the sanctuary.
* The cost of each plant is $20.00. Make checks payable to Mclean Baptist Church, indicating on the check that it is for "Easter flowers."
* Flowers can be purchased by completing an envelope located in the pew pocket and on the bulletin board in the Office foyer.
* Place the envelope in the offering plate or give it to the church office.
* PLANTS MUST BE PURCHASED BEFORE APRIL 12.
* Those who contribute to the Easter Flower fund may take a plant home on Easter Sunday.